- Northwest Edible Life – Erica writes a lot of great articles about gardening and cooking. Check the Downloadables section for some useful garden planning tools.
- Linda Gilkeson is located in southern British Columbia and has an excellent book on year-round gardening for our area called Backyard Bounty.
- Maritime Northwest Gardening Guide – Month by month guide to planting in our area, with brief articles on a variety of gardening topics. Available direct from Seattle Tilth (although their shipping can be a little slow), also available at Port Book and News in the gardening magazine section.
- Growing Vegetables West of the Cascades – By Steve Solomon (founder of Territorial Seed), a more in-depth look at gardening in this area with specific advice for just about every type of vegetable.
- Airport Garden Center - seeds, starts, plants, compost, soil amendments
- Swain’s General Store – seeds, starts, plants, tools
- Sunny Farms – seeds, starts, plants, soil, amendments
- Territorial Seed – seeds and plants
- Irish Eyes Garden Seeds – organic and heirloom seeds
- Raintree Nursery - Fruit trees and berries (check with garden leadership before planting any trees, shrubs, vines, caneberries, etc!)